One Park Place: Exclusive Luxury Perks for ResidentsDate: October 14th 2018
Residents at One Park Place (OPP) already know the luxury and lifestyle here is second to none. One Park Place is the Houston high rise taking amenities to new heights, delivering some of the most exclusive perks.
If you live here (or have visited), you know our Houston luxury apartments operate more like a five-star hotel with the amenities and luxuries to match. Our entire team is dedicated to giving you (and your friends and family) exemplary service every day – whether that means setting up particular conveniences on-site, being your personal party planner, arranging appointments and reservations, or offering exclusive discounts nearby – we’re here to make luxury high rise living in Houston more than you ever dreamed.
Here’s a look at some of the exclusive resident perks we offer (keep in mind this list changes, and we’ll do our best to keep it updated):
- On-site Grocery Store: Probably one of the most unique and utilized perks of living at OPP is having private and direct access to Phoenicia, our on-site gourmet grocery store. The award winning two-story Phoenicia Deli & Grocery is located on the ground floor of OPP, with private access for residents from the lobby – talk about a perk! You don’t even have to leave the building to get groceries (or wine and beer).
- 24-hour Fine Dining Room Service: You read that right: room service delivered right to your home. Whether you’re too busy to run out for food or arriving home late from a business trip, you can easily get food delivered directly to your home 24 hours a day from Four Seasons Hotel Houston. Residents can order straight from the resident-specific menu for fast, easy service (download their app to make it even faster) or order your favorite crepes and more French favorites from on-site Brasserie Du Parc French Restaurant (has direct access from our lobby and 15% discount for residents), to be delivered to your door. Morton’s The Steakhouse also has an exclusive delivery menu for OPP residents – and OPP happens to be the only downtown building Morton’s caters to.
- On-site Car Washing, Detailing & Maintenance Services: We know keeping your car clean is a top priority, but finding the time isn’t always easy, that’s why we offer car washing and detailing services (and even oil changes) to our residents, without ever leaving home. For a small fee, the technicians will pick up your car and return it to your parking space in no time flat. So while you’re taking a shower or on that weekly conference call, we’ll do the dirty work for you!
- Dry Cleaning: We offer residents five different local dry cleaning services (we know everyone has their favorite!), including same day service. Not only that, but our Concierge team can deliver your clothes directly to your home so they are waiting for you in your closet.
- On-site Massages & Discounts: Need to relax and unwind but don’t want to leave your cozy high rise or sit in Houston traffic? Allow us to set up a five-star massage in your home with one of the amazing on-call massage therapists we’ve already vetted – we’ll even call and set it up and you’ll get exclusive discounts (a 60-minute massage for less than $90 sounds pretty dreamy, right?). Residents also get 20% off any spa and wellness service at Four Seasons Houston, Pure Spa (inside Marriott Marquis), and GreenStreet’s Hotel Alessandra Spa.
- Complimentary Access to The Foundation Room: Everyone loves freebies, especially when it includes access to one of the hottest spots in all of downtown Houston. Residents of OPP are given complimentary access to House of Blue’s Foundation Room – a member’s only premiere entertainment and dining venue, located 0.3 miles from OPP. Not only that, but we often shower our residents with concert tickets, so don’t hesitate to ask if there’s a show you’re interested in.
- Nearby Restaurant Discounts: Our team at OPP works hard to get you discounts at nearby restaurants and attractions like 20% off dining at Four Seasons Houston. We know our floor plans offer spacious kitchens with built-in islands and deluxe granite schemes, but sometimes having someone else cook for you sounds a little more appealing! The Grove at Discovery Green also offers an exclusive resident happy hour, on Sundays from 4-6p (simply show your fob and get happy hour pricing, plus half-priced bottles of wine!). Cueva Wine Bar (inside Marriott Marquis) and Walker Street Kitchen also offer 20% off for residents.
- 24-Hour Concierge Service: All Houston luxury apartments should come with a concierge, but here at OPP, we take it to extraordinary heights. Curtis, our Director of Concierge, is there for your every need, 24/7, no matter how big or how small. Residents of OPP already know the great lengths the concierge team goes to – everything from helping carry and unpack groceries and luggage, making reservations for you (shows, sporting events, dinner, car maintenance, and more), ordering and delivering flowers, and even little things like walking your pets when you’re tight on time or watering your plants when you’re out of town. And we can’t forget packages. The concierge team not only accepts packages for you 24/7, but they even place them inside your home at your request. The OPP team is dedicated to giving you the highest quality living experience in all of Houston and sometimes that means operating as your own personal assistant – so if there’s something you need, just ask! Need a new pic for Instagram? Just ask! Need help planning your cousin’s bridal shower in one of our beautiful resident rooms overlooking Discovery Green? Just ask! Need help arranging for a car service to the airport? Just ask!
- Other Nearby Discounts: In-laws coming to visit but you’d rather set them up at a nearby luxury Houston hotel instead of cramping your style? We make it easier than ever, offering major, exclusive discounted rates at nearby Houston hotels like, Four Seasons Houston, Hilton, Embassy Suites, Marriott Marquis, and JW Marriott. Don’t worry – we promise not to tell them your penthouse is in fact big enough to share, we’ll make it sound like a special treat, courtesy of you!
- Exclusive Gym & Fitness Perks: Residents not only get to enjoy the fully equipped on-site Fitness Center, but can partake in complimentary daily fitness classes at Discovery Green, discounted Houston Club membership rates, and more! Looking for an on-site certified personal fitness trainer to help get you in shape for your class reunion next month? Just call us – we’ve got your back (and your arms, and your abs, and everything else!).
- Valet: One Park Place offers both residents and their guests complimentary valet parking, 7 days a week. Whether you’re in and out for some errands or you’re in for the night, our fast and friendly valet team is here to serve you.
- Shoeshine Wednesdays: We know those favorites shoes of yours get you all over Houston, that’s why we’ve set up on-site, shoeshines every Wednesday at a discount. If you’re running short on time, they also accept drop-offs to make it even more convenient.
Phew – that’s a ton of resident perks, but there’s always more. We’re serious when we say, “Just ask.” Our Houston luxury apartments come with some of the finest perks and amenities – we guarantee it!
You can also view a listing of resident amenities or take a virtual tour. One Park Place is the Houston high rise that offers the most resident perks and exclusives, helping you enjoy the livability of the finest things Houston has to offer.